SoundTraxx Accessible E-commerce
SoundTraxx is committed to providing outstanding service to everyone, including those individuals with specific challenges and/or disabilities. Management’s goal is to have everyone be able to access our website or learn more about our products and services on-line. Management strives to enhance the SoundTraxx website to increase accessibility and usability for everyone.
Our website’s accessibility is based on the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0, Levels A and AA, as well as the ADA Section 508. SoundTraxx is committed to providing greater accessibility to all of its products and services. Should you have any questions about accessible banking, call us at (970) 259-0690.
Principles for Accessible websites are:
- An on-going commitment to treating all individuals with dignity and respect, offering the same or equivalent access to products, services and facilities as is provided to those without disabilities;
- Prohibiting discrimination, retaliation, coercion, interference, intimidation or any other action against individuals with disabilities;
- Promoting accessible banking through a variety of tools and services;
- Facilitating the use of mobility devices and service animals in our retail locations;
- Assisting persons who are blind or “seeing” impaired including offering raised line or large font checks to those persons; and
- Assisting persons with the reading of and completion of forms.